Voting for your favorite person, organization, or business in the annual Best of Tehachapi Awards competition is simple.
First, you'll need to either Register or Login, by clicking the “Register/Login” link located in the top right-hand corner of this page. Only verified email addresses will be accepted. If you have voted in one of our other contests, you can login with that email address and password.
Once you are signed in, click on the “Ballot” link to start voting.
What if I forgot my password?
Click the "Login/Register" link at the top of the page. At the bottom of the window that pops up you should see a link to reset your password. Click that and follow the instructions onscreen to get a new password.
How do I submit my votes?
Just click on the Vote button. Your votes are automatically submitted as soon as you hit the vote button.
How do I change my vote?
Just click the Vote button next to whatever you want to vote for and we’ll change your vote for you.
1. Each voter must supply a valid email address to participate.
2. Only one entry/user per email address.
3. Multiple entries from the same computer or IP address will be limited and subject to examination for duplication.
4. Only online ballots will be accepted. Print-outs, photocopies, call-ins or emails will not be accepted for voting.
5. The Tehachapi News and TehachapiNews.com reserve the right to disqualify obvious duplicate ballots.
6. Must be 18 years of age or older to vote.
© 2017 The Bakersfield Californian