2018 Best of Kern County Nominations
It's that time again to nominate people, places and businesses for the 2018 Best of Kern County ballot. Nominating starts Saturday, Nov. 18th and goes through 11:59 p.m., Sunday, Dec. 3rd.
Things to know
1. Each voter must supply a valid email address to participate.
2. Only one entry/user per email address.
3. Multiple entries from the same computer or IP address will be limited and subject to examination for duplication.
4. Only online ballots will be accepted. Print-outs, photocopies, call-ins or emails will not be accepted for voting.
5. TBC Media reserves the right to disqualify obvious duplicate ballots.
6. When nominating an individual, please include first and last name and name of business. Incomplete information will not count.
7. Must be 18 years of age or older to vote.
8. Only the top entries will make the ballot in January.
Questions, email email@example.com
© 2017-2018 The Bakersfield Californian